Thank you for choosing Armstrong Pet Hospital. Our primary mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive veterinary care available for your pet. An important part of the mission is making the cost of optimal care as easy and manageable for our clients as possible by offering several payment options. Armstrong Pet Hospital requires payment in full at the end of your pet’s examination and/or at the time of discharge.
You can choose from:
- Cash, Check with Driver’s License, , Electronic Check for all checks in the amount of $200 or more, Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® or Discover Card®
- Convenient Monthly Payment Options¹ from the CareCredit® Healthcare CreditCard
- Allow you to begin treatment today and pay over time
- Available for any treatment amount
- Can be used repeatedly – for your entire family – without having to reapply¹
- For some treatments or hospitalized care, a deposit is required. Healthcare plans requiring comprehensive care we will require a deposit consisting of the lower end estimate for care.
The person who brings any animal in for attention and care is the party financially responsible for any and all services performed. For all purposes if a stray or suspected pet of a neighbor is brought in for care that person is the owner and party financially responsible.
- We do enforce the Abandonment Law Civil Code Section 1834.5
Written Estimate and Consent for Treatment:
If a written itemized estimate is not provided you may request one before any services, treatment and or care is performed. Estimates are strictly estimates and as we try to keep to those written estimates provided at times services may exceed depending on the nature of the case, at those times we will try to make notification to owner prior to services unless it is a life-threatening emergency.
Additional Policy Information:
Armstrong Pet Hospital charges $25 for returned checks.
For clients with pet insurance, we are happy to provide you with the necessary documentation to submit a claim to your insurance carrier.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to provide the best veterinary care available for your pet.
¹Subject to credit approval